So I know I haven't contributed much to this list, but I thought I would.
There's something to say about Apple accessibility if you can use an app that
seems totally inaccessible at first. The link to this program  is
http://www.mediahuman.com/youtube-to-mp3-converter/
and it is free, thank goodness. I think we've all used converters on windows,
and on mac, so you'd probably know what to expect. Paiste the link of the
youtube vid you want converted into the window of the app, I put it on the
unknown part to the right of the toolbar. Then, go to the edit menu and choose
start all. Yes, you can put multiple links in to be processed. You'll know its
still doing its work because it will show "one new item" on the window label as
you're going through the opened apps, and it might do the visual notifications
like Skype does, I'm not sure. I've only had this app for 10 minutes or so, so
I haven't… Oh, it does. A vid just got done downloading, and it reported it
even though I wasn't in the window. I really hope this is on topic, and helps
people. :) Oh, and off topic, and y'all can contact me off list about this, but
is there a way in gmail that I can delete all the emails I have? I have like
12000 or so emails in my inbox and it slows my mac down a lot having all those
emails loaded.  Sorry about the off topicness of that but I had to ask or I
would have forgotten about it.
sent from my Mac Mini with iCloud.
Devin prater
email and iMessage: d.pra...@me.com or r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com