From: "Zachary Kline" <zkl...@speedpost.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:19 PM
Subject: Downcast for Mac positive impressions

Hi All,

I just wanted to write briefly to say that I’ve bought Downcast for Mac,
which was recently released, and am very impressed with its VoiceOver
accessibility. There are a few areas I feel it could stand improvement, but
these are minor quibbles about the UI and don’t detract from the over all
experience. In particular, I very much appreciate iCloud synching, which
seems to work quite well from my testing. Well done, Downcast.

All The best,
Zack.

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: