Hello,
I have a new iPod Nano 7 and the latest level of iTunes and other software on
my iMac.

The iPod Nano works fine except for playing videos . I am trying TV programs
with audio description which I downloaded using "get iPlayer automator" on my
iMac and then transferred to the iPod Nano using iTunes. These videos play OK
for a while and then stop prematurely. The track position in the replay
controls is clearly incorrect showing values of something like "3 hours 12
minutes and 34 seconds of 29 minutes". The videos all play correctly on my
iPhone and on my iMac.

A search on Google suggest that the iPod Nano 7 is fussy about the format of
its videos and maybe "get iPlayer automator" videos are not quite correct.

Does anyone know anything about this? Can any of you successfully play videos
on an iPod Nano 7? If the videos are not fully accurately formatted is there
anything I can do to fix this such as running them through an App on my iMac?

Many thanks for any help....

Paul Hopewell