From: "Geoff Waaler" <geoff.waa...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: can we make folders in Voice Dream?

Hi Brenda,

In the main Voice Dream window, there is a button in the upper left corner
that toggles between"home" and "folders".

When "folders" is selected, you will notice an add button which is located
at the top of the window near the center of the screen.  That button
presents a dialog where you can name a folder.  As you may already know, one
of the items in Voice Dream's settings allows Voice Dream to link with
DropBox.  Assuming that you've done this, you can import files into a
specific folder from dropbox as follows.

1. Select "folders".
2. Select the target folder under "my folders".
3. Select the "add" button which is located in the bottom left corner of the
window.
4. select "dropbox".
5. Select the folder of interest, and double tap the file to import it into
VoiceDream.

It is not possible to drag files around within a folder, but you can use the
"sort order" button and choose between "add date", "title", "author" and
"size".

Hope this helps.
Geoff

On Aug 18, 2013, at 1:20 AM, <meadowlar...@cox.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>    Can we make folders in Voice Dream? Ihave a bunch of recipes that
> people
> have given me and they are in .rtf format. Well, I put them in, but
> dropbox
> would only download one file at a time, and, of course, there's no rhyme
> nor
> organization of the structure because there are no folders. I only
> uploaded
> a folder that had six files in it. How can I make that folder on the
> iPhone
> and so on, to get this to work?
>
>    If Voice Dream is not the thing, can we do it in iBooks?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Brenda
>
> mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>
> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure
> that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: