It's under mail prefs, then accounts, then choose yoru imap acocunt, and choose
advanced.  Under that type inbox under imap prefix. this tells the mail you
receive where to go. Again I don't know if this will fix yoru delete issue but
that's all I can come up with.

I can't remember if inbox is case sensitive. I'll have to look at one of mine
when I get home.

Tc

> On Sep 18, 2013, at 7:40, "Chris Gilland" <ch...@clgproductions.com> wrote:
>
> I know nothing about prefixes.  What do I set it to, and where do I set it,
> in the first place?
>
> Chris.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>

 he