Hi Mary,

I have the English French and italian Collins/Ultralingua dictionairies and
they are completely accessible except for the Flashcards. However, I think that
Russian uses a script that is not based on Latin lettering. I think it is
called Serilic. I am not sure if this will be accessible to Voice Over. If it
is the same as is used in Hebrew, then probably not.

Best
James