From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of meadowlark77
Sent: 05 October 2013 15:56
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: what happens now when I sync or backup my iPhone5 to a computer
thatdoes't have my iTunes Library on it

Hello all,

    My computer that had the iTunes Library on it with all my stuff,
including my purchase history and the like, is dead. Now, I have to sync or
backup my phone on another computer that has iTunes 11.1 on it. But what's
going to happen to that info? If it's not there, does iTunes somehow keep a
copy in your phone, and if so, how does it get back on your computer again?

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: