Hi Travis and list,

I do use Xcode with VO for iOS development every day and really like it. 95% or
something like that can be done without sighted assistence. The remaining 5%
have do do with the very correct arrangement of images on the screen.

Although Interface Builder is quite accessible, I do not use it a lot, since I
am faster with the programmatic approach. There might be other issues in Mac
development that I am not aware of, but I cannot imagine them.

I really do encourage all people to use Xcode. It is quite hard work at the
beginning, since it is a complex tool. However, once you got used to it, it is
really fun.

Greetings

Jan

---
MouseKick - The mice are coming!
Download on the App Store:
http://AppStore.com/MouseKick
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907