running IOS seven here chris on the iPhone 4s

when i unplugged my hub and reconnected it all runs smooth so i may investigate
our hub and see if i have to enable settings for it to remain visible
permanently

On 10 Oct 2013, at 20:00, "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <ch...@clgproductions.com>
wrote:

> Quite honestly, I don't know why the snide comments about Apple being ashamed
> of themselves.  It really saddens me when people just up and out
> automatically jump that gun without even botherring to examine the situation
> first.  I highly doubt that Apple is to blame here, as with all due respect
> sir, I understand you're frustration, really I do, but let us try to help you
> instead of complaining and nothing more.  Let's get started, shall we? First
> off, what generation Apple TV are you using?  Second off, all you said is "My
> phone."  That's not real helpful.  What phone are you using?  The 4S? 3G? 4?
> 5? 5C? 5S?  etc.
>
> Second of all, on your phone, let's double tap on settings from your home
> screen.  Next, let's double tap on wifi.  Make sure wifi is switched to on,
> and that you're connected correctly to your home network.  If not, there lies
> your entire problem.  If it just won't stay connected to your wifi, then that
> not only lies your issue, but then we have a bigger issue on our hands in
> general that needs to be addressed.  Nextly, if you indeed are correctly
> connected, then back out of your wifi settings, and let's go, still within
> settings, to general, and then scroll all the way down to the very bottom and
> double tap on reset.  Don't worry, we're not gonna erase your content and
> restore.  We may do that in the long run, yes, but that's way way way! too
> extreme just quite yet.  I don't think that's going to wind up being
> necessary.  What I do, however, want you to do, is double tap on reset, then
> flick down to reset network settings.  I should warn you that doing this will
> cause you
 r device to forget all of your prefered wifi networks, including the one there
at your home/office, so you'll have to then go back into settings, wifi, and
double tap on your network, and get it reconnected.  Same goes with all the
other networks you've previously joined.  It's kind of the nature of the beast.
 There's really no way around this.  Once your network settings have been
reset, and you've reconnected to your wifi network, let's now go in and try
airplaying again.  Sometimes the network settings get a bit caddy wompissed,
and you have to reset them. It's really rare you should have to do that, but I
have, seen it before.