No the 5c does not support the fingerprint technology only the 5s does.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 22/10/2013 11:24, Paul Hopewell wrote:
        Hello,
I have had an iPhone 3GS 16GB for some time and am now considering upgrading to
an iPhone 5c or 5s both 16GB. the 3GS does not support IOS 7 and some of my
Apps which were upgraded to IOS 7 no longer work on IOS 6. supp9oort no lA

What are the differences between the 5c and the 5s other than the case and the
price? Does the 5c support the new finger print unlock mechanism? Why might I
consider the 5s rather than the cheaper 5c?

Many thanks in anticipation of your advice.

Paul Hopewell