To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:17 AM
Subject: Notification Ceenter Mavericks Re: Post to Facebook And Twitter FromNotification Center in IOS 7

Hello, since we're dealing with Mavericks, I guess it is okay to do this. If not let me know… In Mavericks, I cannot seem to get the two fingers swipe on the trackpad to work to access notification Center, every time I do it just makes a little ding sound that means that an action can't be done or something. How is it done now?

Sent from my iPhone