Hi!

If you're thinking about an Airplay device right now then the world may be your
oyster.

Many Airplay devices come with iPhone dock connectors, unfortunately these
connectors in the main are the older 30 pin connecters and not the newer
Lightning type connecter which is a lot smaller.

The older models with the older style connector it seems are going quite cheap
right now, picked up another JBL Onbeat Air system for $75.00 which is around a
quarter of the money I paid for the system nearly 2 years ago.

I don't need the dock connector given that I don't have any devices to fit it
any longer but I can however use the "Airplay" functionality and the line-in
socket but even better than that! I'm getting a very nice sound system for a
fraction of what its really worth, all because of an old dock connector.

Naturally, those of you who own older generations of IOS products - everything
up to iPhone 4S, all iPads up to the Third Generation and iPods up to the Forth
generation of iPod Touch can take full advantage of the dock - and even if your
IOS device is later than those specified you can still use "Airplay".

"Airplay" can be used from your computer - Mac or Windows - with iTunes or you
can use Airfoil to "Hijack" an application such as Winamp or an audio device on
your computer, the audio from that source is then streamed to your "Airplay"
device, multiple devices can be supported at any one time and the whole system
can be controlled from either your computer or an IOS App.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598