Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862
I'e been using both Pages on the Mac and the latest virsion for IOS which
installed itself onto my IOS devices earlier on in the week.

I've just created a Shopping List with Pages, got a friend coming tomorrow so I
sent the list to her using the "Share" option in Pages and from there I
selected the eMail facility.

I like the way the user can select what format the document should be sent in
as an attachment to the eMail, I chose PDF which the receiver of the eMail
shouldn't - in theory at least - have trouble dealing with on her computer or
whatever device she uses.

I was a little disappointed that a "Copy" option wasn't available in as part of
the "Share" options which would allow the copying of the document contents and
pasting into the body of an eMail, perhaps htere's a good reason for such an
option not existing.

Anyway full marks for the seemingly seamless integration of documents between
Pages on IOS and Mac thanks to the iCloud, makes things so much easier when it
all works, never could get this working before for some reason.