From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of William Lomas
Sent: 31 October 2013 18:59
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Retaining formatting from a PDF when the text is pasted into pages

Sent from my iPhone hello all,
I have a PDF document, which is a course I'm undertaking. If I highlight all
of the text in skim and copied into pages will the tables etc be preserved?
Therefore, allowing me to read them using voice over  commands? Also, some
of the words are hyphenated for example the word author would be a you TH-
Oh our space is this normal? How can I get rid of these hyphenated words?
Many thanks for help I'm running the latest Mac operating system 10.9

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: