I hope that in time more is done on the security of the software, some sort of
encryption would be nice for example which touches on some of the points you're
making below.

I detailed a security flaw in an earlier message which I hope is fixed.

Another thing I found when playing more with the Docuscan+ software a few hours
ago, when a scan is completed it may be saved to a file called "Untitled"
without your knowledge so - unless you go searching for that file in the
"Manage Documents" function - and delete it then the file is still up on the
server.