Hi Listers,

        I've had some serious sinking problems with my new 5S.  I'm wondering
if others have seen this behavior and if so are there any solutions.

Currently I can not sink audio books to my iPhone using iTunes.  I also have
had trouble sinking ring tones.  I have also created some new play lists and so
far they are also not showing up on my phone.

Here is what I've done so far.

When ring tones did not work I followed suggestions from another person having
the same problem.  I restored my iphone to factory settings and did a sink from
the cloud rather then the computer.  That   brought over my custom ring tones.
Later I realized my audio books were missing.  Not even a tab for it in the
music App under more.

After many hours on the phone with  Apple I have no resolution.  I'm thinking I
will probably find additional sinking problems as I use the phone more.

So far my old 4S is still working correctly and it is sinking new and old
materials perfictly.  My 5S on the same computer running the same 7.04 OS is
unable to sink.

I'm rather tired of erasing my phone resetting it backing up, and then putting
in my ID over and over and setting up all the different apps and such.

I'll do that again if someone can let me know if it has helped.

Is anyone else having sinking issues with a new 5S specifically one restored
from a 4 S backup?

I'm beginning to wonder if I should just try setting it up as a new phone and
see if that works.   could then download the apps one at a time and set them up
again.

Tips appreciated!

One other thing.  I purchased Apple Care PLUS and they had to do a diagnostic
test on my iPhone.  It tested out perfectly.

Eric Caron