A free dev account? How did you achieve this? Write off list if you wish.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 19/11/2013 14:30, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Actually what I did was sign up for a free dev account and I use
http://bugreport.apple.com you get the quickest response and the categories are
let’s say very very specific.

Take care.
On Nov 19, 2013, at 12:42 AM, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's what you do. After finding out it's indeed an issue and you can
replicate yourself report it to that e-mail. But you can also report the issue
at
www.apple.com/feedback