Hi All,

So just a day or so ago, Dane posted a comment and link to the Agile Bits blog
about "Apps that Love 1Password" that referred to Delivery Status Touch:
<begin quote>
Now how brilliant will this be? Guess I'll have to try it for myself eventually.
http://blog.agilebits.com/2013/11/26/apps-that-love-1password-delivery-status-touch/

<end quote>
Delivery Status Touch has just gone on sale for (U.S.) Thanksgiving
• Delivery Status Touch, a package tracker (on sale for $2.99, reduced from
$4.99) by Junecloud LLC
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/delivery-status-touch-package/id290986013?mt=8

This package tracking app has good support for international delivery services.
 If you order from services like Apple or Amazon, you can find out about your
order status even before they ship, and get the shipping information associate
with your order.  As Dane noted, there's now integration with 1Password, if you
also have that app.

The feature I most like is the ability to get the carrier and tracking
information automatically by order number from vendors like Amazon and Apple.
In those cases, you don't necessarily know which carrier they'll use until they
process your order and either send you an email with the tracking information,
or you log in and get the tracking number and carrier.  With this app, you can
automatically get that information from your Apple or Amazon account, as soon
as the carrier has been assigned -- even before they make the pickup from the
vendor.  You don't have to copy and paste any of this information from an
email, or wait till the carrier has picked up the package.

The recent update for iOS 7 adds features (some of which rely on iOS 7,
although the current version runs on iOS 6 and above): push notifications,
calendar estimates for delivery times, and Air Drop exchange of information.
Plus, if you have 1Password, secure authentication.

HTH.  Cheers,