Hi All,

ABBYY Is running a Black Friday sale with up to 80% savings for Academics
(students and teachers) up through December 2, 2013 from their web site:
http://finereader.abbyy.com/finereader_for_mac/
Here are the direct links for students:
http://www.abbyyspecials.com/abbyy-student-savings-program?from=abbyycom_product_visual
Shortened version of students link:
http://bit.ly/18uP7Or
Here's the link for educators:
http://www.abbyyspecials.com/abbyy-educator-advantage-program?from=abbyycom_product_visual
Shortened link for educators:
http://bit.ly/1ajQ7ij

FineReader Express for Mac is $20
FineReader Professional 11 for Windows is $34 or $20 for upgrade.

You have to give information about your academic affiliation, and provide an
email address that shows this is an academic institution (e.g., ".edu" for the
U.S.). You're limited to two products.

I don't know how the final checkout works.  this just goes to show that I
should follow the advice I gave Sarah earlier about checking the developer's
web site for academic discounts.  But I only found this because I wanted to
check reviews of ABBYY FineReader Express vs. Prizmo 2 for Mac at the MacUpdate
site.

HTH.  Cheers,