Hi!

I've been using this App for over a year now to order items from the Apple
Store.

Every time I use this App I notice heaps of improvements which have been
implemented to make the shopping and ordering experience more satisfying for
the customer.

I ordered some goods from the Store a fortnight ago and was surprised to
receive status notifications from the App on my iPhone informing me of the
delivery time and the notifications were very accurate, as it happens my
delivery came 2 days earlier than I'd expected - Australia Post is delivering
parcels each and every Sunday from now up till Christmas.

I had long been asking Apple in the Feedback forms for some sort of
notification or SMS system to be put in place so that the person receiving the
delivery could have a better idea of when the order would be delivered, just
how many of us have a whole day to waste waiting for the delivery person to
show up.

Because of the excellent service from the Apple Store I will have no hesitation
in purchasing Apple Accessaries as well as Apple products even though those
accessaries could possibly be available at other places for a slightly cheaper
price.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741