To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 6:05 PM
Subject: can programs designed for lenox also be used on OS 10 Maverick

So, I'm looking at an open source program that would help me with learning another language. Here's the thing, it says the program is for windows or lennox though, but, I've been told that Lenox is pretty similar to actual OS 10 Mavericks. So, as my subject line says, could an open source program written and designed to work on lenox also work on OS 10 Mavericks? Would it hurt to download it and try? Or would it be totally nonworkable.
Laurel

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: