Hello Gordon,

Thank you for the email and the explanation. This explains a lot.

I do use my Mac to its fullest potential. But due to my current endeavours I
run Windows 7 via boot camp.

I would like to apologize to you if some of my messages have been off - topic.

I will look into these lists that you mentioned. I've been building my own
website and just haven't had time.

Kind regards,

Sadam Ahmed

Sent from my iPhone