Hello y'all,

    Is there an accessible app we can watch the Olympics with? I tried the
NBC app, but couldn't get it. My cable service, which is Cox, has an app
called Cox Connect, but it's less than accessible with VoiceOver. Is there
anything we can do about this? What's happening here is that my 91-year-old
friend suddenly decides to take up residence in the living room and then if
I want to hear the Olympics until the broadcasts are over, well, say until
one or two in the morning, I can't because she is hassled by me doing this.
So, I'm needing an app.

Thanks in advance,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net