Maybe nuance, the makers of the whnth do not want it to work for some odd
reason. the quit support the eloquence driver wa back in I believe 2009-2010 so
the probably will not let you make a  mac driver tha works truly with voice
over like the acappella or infovox voices. I'm not a coding junkie so I can't
real give any more info then that.

Take care.