Hi Travis,

On Do, Mär 13, 2014 at 12:11:17 -0400, Travis Siegel wrote:
>There's a post I made to the list a couple years ago with
>configurations that made vo work better for most terminal apps.  I'm
>sure if you search the archives, you can find it easy enough.  Esther
>has reposted it before when this topic came up, so it should be in a
>few posts.

Yes, I got and saw this post and I tried the settings you've described,
but I'm still having trouble working in the terminal with the mensioned
programs.

Again my question, which kind of programms you are using in the
terminal?

Reading the output and working on a shell is fine and causes no trouble,
only very long or wrapped lines are not spoken by VoiceOVer, but the
thing with the softcursor in some programms is very annoying :-(. But
I'll check again the settings in your message and play arround and see
if things get better.

Cheers,

  Christian

--