hey guys. okay. i tried to download the weather network app over the weekend
last, and well. now i am dealing wight the after effects. It does not want to
close, it does not show up in my force quit, it won’t allow me to delete from
the app folder,…. it has completely ghosted itself… what can i do/???? help?
thanks
doug
NOTICE:
This is the personal and confidential email for Douglas Rudolph, Psychology
degree student and Pre Social work student. Contents of this email may contain
restricted, and or highly confidential personal identifiable information.
Therefore reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. If this recipient is
not the intended recipient for this email, you are requested to contact the
sender immediately and destroy all previous communication.
Douglas Rudolph
Phone:
1(639)-471-7488
Email: