Isnt there a physical orientation lock button on the side near the volume on the iPad? There is one on my iPad mini. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thuy Mallalieu" <tmallal...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: trying to sync with my iPhone on my new iPad Mini

Hi Brenda. the orientation lock is in the control centre, so you have to touch the status bar and do a three finger swipe up and then swipe right with one finger past the media player controls, airplane, wifi, bluetooth and do not disturb to orientation lock. Hope this helps?
Cheers
Thuy

Sent from my iPhone