From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Laurel and Stockard
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 12:10 PM
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Samnet Socializer

Ok, so you're saying that you can't use safari with it? So you use google
chrome? And are you also saying that you use it in vm Fusion? Just wanna
make sure I'm understanding you right. Could it be used with google chrome
and voiceover, directly in the mac environment without VM Fusion?
Thanks
Laurel
On Apr 1, 2014, at 9:31 AM, wayne17a <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>                               Hi I use sam net but in a vm because you
have to use chrome else
> but apart from that it is very good with all parts of media like fb
> messaging and twitter the controls are easey to figure out and use but
> with sam there is also a load of audio discriped movies and tv series
> to watch and all manner of radio stations to listen to and if you buy
> a plan you can have docuscan witch is a pdf converter and is awesome
> at what it can do but if you go to www.satogo .com you can sign up for
> a free seven day subscription to try all of the features of sam net
> and I don't think you will look back hope this helps

at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure
that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

visiting the list website at:

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: