It is definitely a beautiful thing. I did get Tune-in to work, but I still
have been gravitating more and more towards Radium because of that fact that
you can use it on everything, and they listen. Not only to accessibility but
bugs, and station requests. Now, if they had a database like Tune-In then it
would seal the deal totally for me, but just the fact alone that they do Sirius
Xm which I'm a subscriber too and have been for years, is enough to have sold
me on the mac first, and when it hit the phone I automatically jumped on that
because I new it was a solid product and I've not been wrong about it yet. It's
awesome and I can't say enough about it, and they let me run it at work, so
that's a big deal too, Lol. I guess because of it's small footprint and the
fact it can run in the tray in the notification center without a lot of hassle
makes a big difference, but, anyway, I digress. Enough of my rambling coffee
calls and so does that thing, work, Lol. But glad you like
  it too. Yell if you need anything. I'm on Skype at work now too so I'm
reachable, Lol. Take care and talk to you soon.