Hello all, I have been running bootcamp on my mac now successfully for quite a
while. I am very impressed with the way it runs and like it a lot. However i’ve
encounter a problem I wonder if anyone can help with. Every time i’ve switched
between my wireless headset back to my speakers it’s worked fine. However on
tuesday when I went to play a game on line with a couple of friends I tried
switching back to speakers and no sound came out of them. I know the speakers
are working because i’m using them on my Mac so it can’t be a problem with the
speakers themselves. I am wondering if anyone can give any suggestions on what
could be the matter and how to fix this. I’ve done nothing differently from all
the other times i’ve tried switching. I’ve gone to control panel in to sound
and selected speakers from my playback device i’ve then clicked default to set
it back and no sound is coming from the speakers. I know it’s the write speaker
setting as i’ve used the same one for a long time now and I know what type of
speakers are built in to my mac.

Any suggestions would be grately appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Ian McNamara