I can thumb my phone, but I'd rather not. It's an IPhone, not a crackberry. LOL!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Parham Doustdar" <parha...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: Typing On The iPhone's On-Screen Keyboard

Hi Glenn et al,

I meant I'm trying to get to the point where I just tap the letter I want, not that I can currently achieve such a thing. The sighted just use thumbs of their both hands for typing, and I'm trying to get comfortable with that too. The point is that when you're typing with two fingers, your speed, once you get hang of it, is pretty much doubled. I can attest to that since my speed on a normal keyboard far bypasses my colleague programmers since I'm using all of my ten fingers, as opposed to four or six that sighted people usually do.

HTH.