From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Catherine Turner
Sent: 28 May 2014 00:13
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Safari Reader help

Hi,

I'm wondering how to use Safari reader.  .  In Vienna I did "add to safari
reading list" for one article , now I wonder how I get to
that article in Safari?  I can find the "toggle reader" item in the
toolbar, and I can find select previous/next items in reading list
from the bookmarks menu but these items are dimmed.  Does that mean
the article hasn't been added to the reading list?  Or is there
something else I need to do?

Thanks,
Catherine

--
Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog:

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: