Hi Colin, have done this and the CD is much better than the one I burned last night but still not perfect. Now my next question is this, is it my CDs that are poor quality or my new Apple CD player faulty or finally maybe I need to make some alteration to burning speed or whatever? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Red.Falcon" <velocity.focu...@virginmedia.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: Burning to CD using NCH Burn

Hi!
OK I use iTunes its self to burn to CD!
If you make a play list of one of your albums you wish to burn to CD then when in the playlist after the table of tracks you should find playlist action menu button and in there is the option to burn to disc! When selected a window comes up with options about the quality and stuff and when your happy just burn!
And all the CD's I've made work OK in my HiFi player!
HTH Colin

Chegh chew jaj Vam jaj Kak