Hi,

Thanks.  Not sure what Shift Command t is meant to do but it doesn't
do anything for me.  But I went into that table and interacted with
the search like you said, typed in the box and pressed Enter.  I then
stopped interacting with it and the table and then went across to the
search results.  The troublesome bit which still puts me off sometimes
is in order to get to the search bit you need to go past the specify
url bit, and every time you go past that it pops up asking for a url
but then you can just press escape and carry on moving through the
table to find the search bit.

Thanks,
Catherine

On 6/15/14, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok. what you do is nit vi shift cmd t and go to the very first table. you
> will see verious options one of which is search. Interact with that and a
> text box should open.
>
> I really need to doa podcast on downcast  again.it's in my reminders I just
> keep forgetting.
>
> Take care.
> On Jun 15, 2014, at 9:11 AM, Catherine Turner
> <catherineturner2...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using Downcast for the Mac version 1.0.12 (1241).  I'm wondering
>> if/how it's possible to search for new podcasts?  If I go to the
>> navigate menu, then add podcasts there's a table showing a list of
>> podcasts.  To the left of that there seems to be a table where you can
>> pick top podcasts in either all or lots of categories like arts etc.
>> At the top of that table is an item where you can put in an url or
>> opml file.
>>
>> What I'm wondering is where does Downcast get the list of top podcasts
>> from, and is it possible to search for podcasts?  I think somewhere on
>> the screen I found a search box but I don't know what it was for as
>> couldn't get any results even when typing something I knew to be a
>> downloaded episode , so not sure whether that was meant to search
>> Itunes/a database of podcasts or my local episodes and just I couldn't
>> get it to work.
>>
>> Sometimes I come across podcasts and can't find the url so am hoping I
>> could search within Downcast.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Catherine

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
>> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>>
>> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure
>> that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and
>> strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
>> unpredictable happen.

Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com