Here’s a link to Lynn’s original message. For future reference, all Mac-Access
emails are available from two message archives, both of which can be reached
from links provided at the bottom of each Mac-Access List email.

http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/2014-June/042492.html

HTH,
Bryan