No, this happens after being in yousimidy, and google reports more then just us
having this issue.  Andn my MBP is less than six months old.
Kliphton

~iMessage&Email~ m.kliph...@icloud.com

~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72

~Text only~727-266-5283~

Personal blog-read at your own risk!” http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com