I have been trying to listen to a radio program on  my Mac, I find the link
saying play with iTunes winamp etc and I get to the play button.  When I press
play the button changes into  a pause play button, but there is no sound and
nothing on screen to advise my why not.

I have no issues with this site on my windows machine or iPod, however windows
does use winamp to play it.

Can anyone advise me how to resolve this please.

Regards
Graham

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.