Hi Travis

This is most interesting and enlightening.  I shall have to do some digging in
our resources at work and have a word with the uni software development team at
TeesSide University.  They may be able to help us out.  Not that I want to do
anything illegal, of course.  But they may be able to help me fine a way to
make use of unencrypted documents.

Kindest regards

Gordon