From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 4:29 AM
To: mac access list iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Wuala

I had of and  no longer use the service. If you wantg more then 5 gigs free
you will need to pay a lot more then their competition.

For example I have 100 gigs of google storage for @2.99 and no that is not a
typo..
On Aug 18, 2014, at 12:36 AM, Christopher Hallsworth
<challswor...@icloud.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody
> I am here to report that the Wuala file sharing and cloud storage
> system is also very accessible on the mac. I downloaded their desktop
> client for the mac and it is totally accessible which I wasn't expecting
since it requires Java. For those who don't know Wuala works similar to
Dropbox with extra features such as cloud collaboration. Go to www.wuala.com
to find out more. Oh yes, I should add here their website also seems to be
totally accessible.

> --
> Christopher Hallsworth
> Student at the Hadley School for the Blind www.hadley.edu

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at the list's public Mail Archive:

> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.