Hi all -

I qualify for a replacement battery for my iPhone5, even though the current one
is working ok, so thought I might as well go for it as I will be selling this
Iphone 5 when the 6 gets released.

I rang my local Apple store to make an appointment for a new battery, but they
said it had to be done online as my Apple ID would be required.

I attempted to do this online, via the Genius bar, I was able to choose my
local store, and could see a list of days in which appointment slots were
available, but couldn’t choose any. It would say something like Tuesday
September 9 clickable, and say morning clickable, afternoon clickable, but I
couldn’t get VO to click these options either by using VO space with both
quicknav on and off, or by doing a command VO with f5 to bring the mouse cursor
to the VO cursor, and doing a mouse click via VO shift space.

Anybody been able to make a Genius appointment this way, or got any ideas how I
can proceed?

Thanks -

Andy

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.