From: "barbara jones" <jone...@comcast.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: iPod Touch 5th Generation

Did you do a triple click with the home button to toggle it on or off? It’s
a 3 finger double tap to toggle speech on and off and one more thing, have
you checked the volume? Sometimes for whatever reason the volume on mine
gets turned down without me touching that button.
Barbara

On Sep 26, 2014, at 3:25 PM, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthabu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All, I have just restored my iPod Touch 5th generation in order to sell
> it.  I was in the Apple store and when no speech on it, I asked the man
> assisting me to turn on voice over.  He said he did but I said I could not
> hear it.  He went in again to General and Accessability and this time I
> could hear it.  I put the iPod Touch in my pocket and went home.  When I
> came home vo was not talking.  Any ideas how I put voice over on please
> and why would it have turned off like that.  I did the usual 2 finger
> tripple tap but that did nothing.
>
> Eleanor

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at the list's public Mail Archive:
>
> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.