After upgrading to IOS8, my one remaining drudgery task
is the update to the app store. The drudgery part is that
36-page legal masterpiece that one must agree to in order to
make the update happen so life can go on and the Earth won't get
stuck on it's axis causing the ocean to boil.

        There are 36 pages in the agreement and I am not sure if
you must click agree on each one or what. There are the same
buttons for each page. There is Cancel, then the text,
a link to send the agreement by email, Previous page, Next page
and then the Agree button
        The design is clever in that you can not just tap "next
page" 36 times and you're done. You must alternate between the
text and the "next page" button to see the next page.
        The strange part was when I got to Page 36 of 36 and
read it. I am not sure what one is supposed to do next because
nothing changes. You are at the end of the agreement and there
are the same buttons. Clicking Agree does nothing except you
hear it echoed by the iPad's voice.
It's like, What next? There are no complaints or errors but you
can't seem to go forward.
        I tested the send agreement by email link and that
worked just fine so those of you who have already done this, how
do you get to the next step? Thanks.

Martin

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.