I’ve downloaded that App and had a quick look and its cheap enough to buy so
will consider that purchase later on in the week - its my Birthday coming up
<smile> -, my favourite Broadcasting App at the moment is Bossjock for IOS.

I’m going to probably have to start all over again with that App, I was doing
some work with it around 8 months ago but was interrupted and I’ve forgotten
much of what I learnt but I’m sure it will all come back to me.

A very powerful and accessible App indeed and so much can be done, everything
from automation to streaming, support from both Bossjock Developers and the
Bossjock community is truly excellent, one of the great advantages of Twitter
too! was able to get on the spot feedback on how the App could be used and was
able to see what others were doing with the App, listen to their work etc.

> On 19 Oct 2014, at 4:02 am, Gordon Smith <gor...@mac-access.net> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> A few days ago I posted about a piece of broadcast software built for Mac OS
> from the ground up.  It’s called RadioLogik.  I tried it a few months back
> and it wasn’t accessible.  But the great news is that the situation has
> changed radically now, and the software is totally accessible with VoiceOver.
>  Really fantastic news for me, given that it will greatly simplify the way I
> broadcast.

> the list's public Mail Archive:
>
> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
> Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
> However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
> neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12