Hi everyone,
I’ve been testing RadioLogik for at least two years now, and had it not been
for me notifying the developer about accessibility, it probably wouldn’t be
there. Anyway, lots of things read now, a little more so than when I tried it
around July.
What I still do not get though, and Gordan you may correct me on this, is that
if the app is totally accessible, I still cannot add things to the program cue
from the library tab, which I believe you can do. Is there a way this is
possible now that I’m not seeing? Everything I can see with VoiceOver other
than the song list to add to cue. Or do I have to add everything from a
playlist? For example, if you search your library for Rock, you can’t see the
results that come up and you can either search via keyword, or search by
playlist. Either way, if you select a playlist or search by keyword you still
cannot see your results.
So, is there a way to effectively cue stuff with just the app itself? I have an
iTunes script that a forum person made for me when getting around the app was
simply impossible without a lot of guesswork, but now that most things are
accessible now, including the Keyboard Reference which was not a few months
ago, it’s safe to say that maybe I’m missing something.
Thanks. This app is great. Now if only I can figure out how to make the
scheduler plan a 1-2 hour show, out of curiosity sake more than anything, but
also I want to start online broadcasting and, with SPL, you can just go in and
start selecting media files, and play them. Not so much with this app. So I’m
still trying to work out how I’d do shows with this.

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.