Hi
Several times

Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: 30 October 2014 18:05
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Right command and option keys not functioning?

A reboot is just another way of saying Have you restarted your Mac?

David

On 30/10/2014 15:58, Henry Miller wrote:

> Hi David
>
> Many thanks for your set of investigative instructions.
>
> If I press the right command key and right option key plus F within Safari
> go to the Google search page.  However, if I press the right command key
> plus the right shift key plus the letter A for the applications window
there
> is just a clicking sound.  If I press the left command and left option
keys
> and the letter A the applications menu is presented.
>
> When I turn keyboard help on all the keys are spoken by VO, and I don't
have
> boot camp on my machine.
>
> I do not know how to reboot.  Although I have a blue tooth keyboard, I
don't
> know how to set up an external keyboard.
>
> best wishes
>
> Henry

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.