Someone has emailed me to report that Sendspace has weirdly renamed my Safari Podcast Part 6 on searching so that the file extension is mp36 rather than mp3. I have deleted this version and re-uploaded the original file which has the correct mp3 extension. Of course if you have downloaded a version with this incorrect extension you also have the option of renaming the original file extension from mp36 to mp3 yourself. The file will then play fine. I downloaded the file myself to test his and the actual file is not corrupted just renamed. Very odd.

Alternatively there is an updated link in the list below.
Podcast List

Using Safari on the Mac Part 6 -- Searching Basics, Google Search and Google Snapback.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/1ur8fz

Safari Part 7 YouTube

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/jim2ys

Using Safari on the Mac Part 6 -- Searching Basics, Google Search and Google Snapback.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/1ur8fz

UsingSafari on the Mac Part 5. Strategies for using and customising the Reading List.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/wmbw5w

Using Safari on the Mac Part 4. Flexible Web with Sweet spots and Reader commands.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/alr2yi

Using Safari on the Mac Part 3 Bookmarking part 2- Launching bookmarks and bookmarks folders from the Desktop / or the Dock.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/04aj3b

Blank URL document template to use if dragging and dropping does not work on your Mac to create bookmark shortcuts.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gvj63a

Using Safari on the Mac Part 2 . Bookmarking Part 1 Bookmarking, organising bookmark folders and

and organising quick access to Favourite web sites through the Favourites bar keystrokes.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/fpye9z

Using Safari on the Mac Part 1 -- The pros and cons of Quick Nav and the Web rota.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/qtftnl

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.