My father's iMac as well as mine at work both report
that flash needs to be upgraded for security fixes. Since it was
there at one time and only needs to be replaced with a new
version, one would think this would almost be automatic. You'd
just click something like "upgrade now" and be done.
        Each time I have tried to make flash work again, I get
trapped in something that Orwell or Dante would appreciate. It
seems as if you have to run the Adobe gontlet of mercantile
pitches for photoshop and other products and all I want is to
fix flash.
        What is the minimum amount of hoops one must jump
through to get rid of this problem?

        Thanks for any and all good suggestions.

Martin McCormick

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.