Hi,

I’ll preface this by saying that I’m a complete newbie as far as the Mac is
concerned and, so, suspect my problem stems from my lack of familiarity with
VO.  However,…

I have installed Dropbox onto my Mac and find that I can copy files into my
Dropbox folders but not out of them!  I am using command-C and command-V for
the copying and pasting but, whenever I try to copy a file from Dropbox to
elsewhere, after a few seconds of working, I get an error message saying that
the action can’t be completed because the file is in use.

As the file is not being accessed  by anyone else at the time of copy, does
anyone know what may be going on, please?I’ve had a look in the Dropbox
settings but haven’t come across anything relevant in there.

Thanks for any help.
Richard Bartholomew

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.