Hello everyone.
This is Gary Price here.

I've got a couple of questions. I hope someone on here can help.

My first question concerns my Macbook 2008 running Lion10.7.
I've recently done a re-install of the operating system off my 8GB memory stick. I put my Apple ID password on at first. But eventually I thought that was a bit basic. So I changed it. After a while though, I had to reset it because even though I was doing it right it kept saying Login failed.

So now on my Mac I've got 2 chains stored, the old password and the new one. Please is there a way of deleting the old password?

My second question concerns my iPhone4S. At the moment my iCloud keychain is turned on, but its pending.
But I've got a very strange problem. Not sure how to explain it.
Basically when I double tap with VoiceOver approove with security code, VoiceOver says Password secure text field is editing. So it wants my Apple ID password. But here's the strange thing, the keyboard to type it in isn't at the bottom of the screen where it would be normally. In stead, its showing the status bar. But not only that, but along the screen its showing a lot of rubbish which i can't make any sence of!
This is using the latest iOS 8.1.2

I hope that someone can answer either of these questions.
Thanks very much for all your help and I look forward to any responses.
--
Gary Price
Sent from Thunderbird on desktop.

This address is now for everything.
gazwpr...@gmail.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/gazwprice

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.