When I am logging in to my Mac the volume of voice over is just fine but once I
get to finder the volume is greatly increased.  I have reduced this volume when
at the finder but again next time I login again the volume has again reverted
to very loud.  How can I make it that it does not do this?
I would also like to make one of my three e-mail addresses the default one,
currently I have to keep changing it as iCloud is the default.

Finally I seem to have 2 groups of Contacts in my contacts app, iCloud and
Google.  Is it possible simply to merge these as I would rather have all
together.  I also do not know how to navigate to the information in a contact
from the contact table where the particular contact is highlighted.

Thanks

Eleanor

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.